Giving Back / #GrowWrestling
NCWA GEAR was created to help teams that compete in the National Collegiate Wrestling Association (NCWA). However, our core values include doing what we can to help grow wrestling, raise awareness on all levels of the sport and assist teams with competitive pricing and a one-stop solution for their training and competition apparel.
Various ways NCWA GEAR contributes to wrestling:
- Donate proceeds, goods and services to the NCWA to help offset expenses for the National Duals and National Championships.
- Attend the National Wrestling Coaches Association annual conference to stay current with wrestling news and build long-term relationships with coaches and teams throughout the country.
- Sponsor local wrestling tournaments to assist organizers in enhancing the athlete experience.
- Sponsor local social media forums to help the wrestling community stay engaged and informed.
- Sponsor various athletes and teams to assist in reaching fundraising goals for competition fees and travel expenses.
- Consult with coaches, athletes, suppliers and customers to stay educated and understand the needs of the wrestling community on all levels.
- Created GRUFF, our gorilla mascot, to enhance tournament experiences for attendees and help raise awareness for the sport of wrestling.
NCWA GEAR is always searching for new opportunities to make a difference in wrestling. Please contact us if you'd like to share any suggestions or request our involvement.